Wednesday, July 21, 2010

can you here me cry mum>?






i miss you alot.. sometimes i wonder.. whether i did exist in your life
i thought i never did..i thought..i was part of you?
the princess whom i thought you love the most..
i just can't seem to find the word..
but seiously i just hate you..
i mean all my friends mom seems so loving..
but look at mine.. you dont seem to care at all..
you know its like i feel i am not needed, do you know that>?
The women who i respect so much..
i thought i could turn to you..
well i was wrong.. i don't care if you wait for me at the gate to see me reach home safely..
if you sincerely do it.. you wont talk about it like as tho you have to do it for the sake of me..
i know i have been at my worst..oh well i guess you have gave up on me..
i treat you soo well.. but its your bad.. you mad me ruin you..
i feel like a dust to you.. a dust that to the surounding she never exist..
i have kept this feeling for long mum.. its just that i dont express it.. because i know it will only make me cry..
when i neede a shouldeer to cry at home.. you werent there..

I hate her because she's never there,

to help me up when life's not fair.
To always be the one to cause my pain
to make me cry when i am mad
to make me feel worse when I'm feeling sad
and even when I'm down and blue,
She'll never be there to pick me up and push me through
I hate her because she's never there
hes my enemy and never cares
Always too busy to understand
to hate me and bring me down
to put all other things to mind
so that my needs are denied.
Mom no one can compare to you
without you what could i do?

No comments: