Wednesday, July 28, 2010

(PSSSSSSSSSSTTTT!!)
Time past by soo fast eh!(: tsk..ticktockticktock..haiyooo..i am sinking in science,
but jumping real well in Maths.. now haven't really finish Math..maybe later lah eh..
guess what, i got my new NO 1 already!(;hahaha.. perfect lah, just that the uniform abit out of shape..hehehe..LAAAAA..1 more practice and thats it.. i am soo sad)':
haizz..nevermind this Sat conferm ROCK the ground GILEEE!(: hahaha..
Supper is on this Sat.. soo to those band members,Lets look forward for this coming night!(:orkay?

another photo..(:
Sometimes you have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears, and say good-bye..
i'll just post my poems okay?you guys just read it lah..
I guess to some extent you get used to being alone. You get used to not expecting phone calls and having nothing to do at night. You don't expect to turn around to open arms any longer. The small sounds of him have been replaced by silence. Your thoughts echo through your head, with no one to share them with. All in all, being alone isn't terrible, it just hurts like hell.

Eh ____! whats wrong with you uh?! you don't have to show your middle finger at me kan?
i did no wrong to you!so what if you are prettier than me,you think i give a hell?
Go to hell lah!Please stop ruinning my day..you wanna ignore me fine.but don't get to the point that makes
me feel like throwing a bucket full of rubbish at your face!You nak tunjok attitude at me,i can accept that,please,i am a human too! doesn't mean i kept quiet it doesn't mean you can take advantage of my patients!

No comments: