Monday, August 2, 2010

sick of you!

It's kinda hard to go out with someone, when you know,
deep down, you're still in love with somebody else.

It's so hard to show everyone that I'm doing



fine without you when deep inside I'm not.

It's hard because I have to smile when I

really can't hold back my tears...cause as far

as I can see, you're doing fine without me...

i dont know..but sometimes whatever you say just make me feel pissed!whats wrong with you boy?you just ruined me!
i can forgive but for how long more?You are having your prelims and you still put me in your mind..
i told you to throw me out of your life!
did you?you always have something to fight back!
i dont know but i just give up okay?
seriously..1 problem after another,whats wrong with the whole lot of you?
forget it..
(two words!)
GO AWAY!

No comments: