Saturday, August 14, 2010

why must it be the worst ?

(i miss you alot!) like seriously!



like for how long more must i wait? you are sick..
and i miss my happy times like real badly.. where is your soul going to fly to?
i miss my fantastico time! like freakingly! are you gonna come ?
i wanna hug you again! like you babes hug me!! if we could just escape and meet up high in the sky..

Thanks to Uncle Alam for the short company just now.. although he has to leave.. he seem
to bee soo sad just now.. i really hope he is fine.(: Smiles to you Uncle! ahhaha..


O-M-G! i am soo hating you man! you don't only judge me , you eeven try ruinning me! what is
freakingly worng with you? Ugh! what?!!
i mean i though you guys, my band friends was suppose to be there for me> and not ruin me the other way round..

forget it! i nak gy buka! chalo baby!

No comments: