Saturday, October 16, 2010

i just feel fcuked up!

hey whoever the people who view my blog.. thanks alot for viewing, i really appreciate it alot..
tonight, i'm so gonna cry out! cause i am really dissapointed in you! SIAL uh,
whatever was posted on your fraking wall really hurt me!
i don't think, you would even care reading it right!
all you did was just trying to make me feel better, eh , i don't need some dudes to make me happy cause i can do so myself, with you in my life, ithought
things will turn out fcuking better, but, no huh?
i was wrong eh?
you are just fantastic with those WOW lies!
Yet the thought of you and her,
is tearing me apart,
because you will always have a special place
in my broken heart.
Seriously, i am nothing to you huh? now i fcuking know why you don't wanna more than this?
because you know you fcuking lied to me !
ugh! seriously fcuk you!
*crying..*

Goodnight! you fcuking soo called nice guy!

No comments: