Wednesday, December 15, 2010

i thought i could..


You don't have to repeat the story,the same line to me.. cause i know all those are just
some words you use it for other girls too..
you kept using it on me..you think i am that stupid is it?
stupid to keep falling and not realising that i'm actually falling without anyone catching..
instead falling flat to the ground, what's the use boy?

forget trying to be the best in my life..cause you never tried and it never work..
you use to be the best before..but after finding out the truth slowly..
i realise i was being stupid...bloody stupid for believeing..for being clever enough..
soo now.. i want you to get over me.. forget me.. imagine i never exist..


I walk down the road, by myself and all alone.
Maybe that’s the better way, for me and everyone.
Who knows which comes first, the right one or death.
Until I see that day, I won’t hold my breath
Some of us will never find, happiness in our heart.
Maybe I was meant to be, alone from the start

No comments: