Sunday, March 6, 2011

it was just a dream.

this is the note that i was talking about..maybe not a note..
here we go...

My life was fun before..
not after you left..it's been a week sice we last met..and i'm still having feelings for you..i want it to fade off..
but i'm afraid i might fall.. and never get up..i want you back..right here.. right now.. to pull me.. and hug me real tight..like it was before..




i miss those hugs so much.. well..anybody can be mine now.. but it can never replace the feelings that
i've kept for you..the moments where you say those 3 words to me..lying down on your chest was the best moments i've ever had with you..
the worst part is when you give the cute smile to me..it just brights myday each time i think about it.the saddest partis when we kissed the last time.. the last time i'm ever given the chance to meet you..
it was real hard for me..


i want the story to go on.
i want it to be like how it was a month ago.. where we'd meet up late at night.. just to hang out with each other at the dam..
looking at you're face before i knock off .. and look forward for the next day..
 
 
i just wish you were beside me..right here..right now.. supporting me all the way..

are we still a great couple?


No comments: