Saturday, September 17, 2011

yeap definately.

I couldn’t cry this morning. Normally just thinking about everything makes me explode. Today i was busy, it’s not like i forgot about you. I’m still not sure that is possible, i was just to busy to wallow. It wasn’t all day, but it gives me hope that soon. Maybe even in these 30days i’ll make it through an entire day without crying. I don’t want to stop thinking about you though, i don’t want to forget you. I spoke about you alot this evening with a friend, when i talk about you, it just reinforces to me the fact that i think deep down i know it’s over. You couldn’t see through these 30 days. “Not knowing what you want” means you don’t want me i suppose, because if you knew, i would be yours. Does this make sense anymore my ramblings. Me trying to analyse you, is it worth it?

I know God wouldn’t give me anything I can’t handle, I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.

No comments: