Friday, April 9, 2010

i am sick but only this can cure:)

my i am sicksicksick... got admitted just yesterday.. tapi bleh balek lah.. i almost got diagnoised appendix or something.. if i am not wrong uhh .. wah.. die punye sakit punye lah terok.. i just cant remember my surrounding after my girls went off.. but i can remember my maths solution.. I=PRT/100..
i just cant believe it that my girls called me and asked how i was.. plan masih on lagi babe..
hahaha.. lain kali py pasar lagi kay? ^~
ahhaha!.. my sis told me the class was damn worried .. thanks dearest:)
the situation back in school yesterday was the worst for me.. terok gile lah .. dah gitu .. takde orang kat dalam van ambulance tu.. 2 paramedic have to tahan with my grips.. ahhaha..
feeling mcm nak mampos lah seyh... niarie nanti nak gy hospital lagik.. ade check up agik..
harapharapharap tak makin terok lah my situation..takot seyh...
nasib baek lah ade teman malam.. nak masok 3 hari kawan.. hehehehe..
(f)! hahahha.. plannning ahead alot taw.. harap bleh make it lah ehk..(:
he text me.. being caring .. he is just what i have been wanting to have luh..
hahaha..thanks F..
hehehhe... skarang tengah sakit si hudah nie bukan nk makan obat.. lgi gatal kaki nak kluar..
hahahha..:) nanti lah ehk...(for You)

sweets i love guys.. see you guys this sat ok? we py enjoy?:)
hahahah...(BABES!!)

If I could have just one wish,

I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.




No comments: