Monday, May 24, 2010

i am still gonna run till he gives up!


(crazy over camera!-.-)

well i know you cant control me anymore);

if you're going to love me, love me deeply. if you decide to break my heart, then break it all. if you you're going to care for me, care for me completely. if you decide not to hold me, then just let me fall. if you're going to stay, stay forever. if you decide to leave, then leave today. and if you're going to change, change for the better. and if you're going to talk, please, mean what you say.
Don't ever give up, if  i still want to try. Don't ever wipe my tears, if i still want to cry. Don't ever settle for an answer, if i still want to know. Don't ever say i don't love him, if i can't let him go.
what is really wrong with me? running away from everything..
keping things to myself..
why am i being this way?
can you stop calling me! please.. i wanna have a moment to myself.. please..
just this once.. can?

No comments: