Monday, May 10, 2010

promises must not be made empty.. i know..

(mean no harm)
i am soo sorry, i know.. i have been at my worst online..
i know.. i know.. i said .. we have been really close for the past one month sweet..
and i swear i dont wanna part from you..
no.no.no...i have been really bad today.. real bad..
my worst! i know..*crying
i am just worried we wont be how we use to be..
i just dont know.. i dont know what made me change my mind..
i am not making you into some guy i played with..
no.. its not like that.. *crying
you were too special for me..
this is what i get for my retribution for not paying too much attention on you..
been scolding you quite alot of times.. and i seriously didnt mean it...
i am just being too pampered and now.. i am afraid my pamperness get over the limit
i dont know.. i am just sorry for being my worst..
no msges as well as calls will be replied or picked up..
I am sorry..



No comments: