Thursday, May 6, 2010

well.. today.. another day!


well. i was on the nest for almost more than 3 hours.. i think its time to move to my books later..
huhm.. didnt went home with sweet today.. he went to play soccer.. on the phone also not long.. as i was too busy with my school stuff.. he was abit down too..
well.. guess what , i got another TUB of chocolate ice cream ! WHOOOOO!!
shshhhhh!  mati kau kalau fariz tau!hahaha
huhm.. let me see.. todays paper was alil bit ok.. but i missed the percentage part! my gosh uhh!!
shit man.. i dint saw that part! hilang my point! tsk...
haiyo.. hangout with sweets tadie.. ahhaa a  whoellot of them.. love them giler uhh..
hahaha.. sempat amek pichas..
hahahhahaha
ok.. i shall update someother time..
omma craping pat behind me.. see you readers soon ok?
bye lils!(:

I'm still thinking of you, even if I didnt text you.!
i like!(:
I love you sweet!


No comments: