Sunday, May 2, 2010

u werent fine for me

ok.. i miss my love! where you>?!
Randomly!
edited!(hehehhe)
okay.. enough of old photos.. ok.. i am sort of missing my cups! shes not been texting me for the last one month.. dont know what has been up on her.. i miss sama you babay! when u coming over! i miss our sleepy talks!!ouh dear!...huhmm soo now.. i am buzzzing with sweet.. dari pukol 10 am till now.. thats long sweet! hahahahah.. i got alot too talk.. cume sakit aje sekarang..
sad story!haiz.. mr shashi gave the class this previous exam paper todo..
and guess what.. i am just at my first sheet of paper! OMG! dah gitu.. i have not yet settled my eng... soo what now..haizz.. time to get straight to the point..
i guess i am out now.. sweets a bit upset about some stuff..
will update more ok> good luck guys for your papers! especially lil hyper sis! love ya guys loads..nights!
[stay strong even he is not gonna be mine]..

No comments: