Friday, April 30, 2010

those days are gone sweets...


Ok, i am soo sick with all this! .URGHH!! forget it man! forget about what happen for the past effing 3 weeks!forget It! i am just sick of my love legend ! i am just sick of myself! sick of being who i was! wish i had just stabbed myself! maybe i would be free from all this !
I just dont know why i am writting all this..
Do you really treat me as yours?
Do you?fell like spitting out my vulgarities mailto:uhh!!@#$%@%&$! Just imagine i never knew you ok?
just think that oh,"hudahs just some plain paper in my life" think that way! i am very sure that you can forget me! (read through)

I’m sorry for what I’ve done
I’m sorry for what I’ve caused
I’m sorry for not being right
I’m sorry for starting the fight
I’m sorry that I’m not perfect
I’m sorry that I’m a bitch
I’m sorry that I wasn’t there
I’m sorry that I wasn’t decent
im sorry for my mistakes
I’m sorry for my choices
I’m sorry for losing your trust
I’m sorry for losing your faith
Remember those promises we mad
Remember those memories we cherish
Remember all the good times we shared
Remember all the good times we planned
And please remember
No matter what
You’ll always have me
You’ll always be my love

i am sorry fariz.. i am sorry.. i just cant take it.. i just need to be left alone):

No comments: