Thursday, June 17, 2010

I love you sweetheart!

HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!

i am sorry for not wishing you thru text msg.. youknowiknow kan?
okay lah.. i shall wish it in a proper manner okay?

well.. sweetheart.. thank you for being there for me all the time..
although i said that i needed that two weeks. i didnt mean it anyway,
whats the use of having it without you?kan? i miss you alot sweet..
i realised now.. that i need you in me.. you are now my shadow that i am following... my light towards
surviving in the dark.. and tissue for my tears..i seriously mean it ! no fakelogy okay!
i know you are trying real hard to maintain the relationship between you and me.. and i can see that..
thank you soo much okay?i have been a very bad girl... and trying to making a bigger gap in
this relationship..I am really sorry okay?i will try my real best to be a girl like what you want
i know.. i have been sick for the past few weeks.. as well as not listening to you for not allowing myself to eat the medicine..
all i know is that i am never gonna get better.. trust me okay?
nyahahha, you will always be the angel that god has sent for me..and i am the the lost soul that you are finding..
Mr Alejandro and Mrs Alejandro will always be together..(:
Fariz.. if you are reading this.. i just wanna say.. I LOVE YOU!(:

well.. long enough?(: thanks to ary ngan fana for having to entertain me.. even awhile is enough to hear
and see that you guys are fine..
i miss you guys truckloads you know!(:





No comments: