Tuesday, June 22, 2010

i must decide soon.. before it runs out of time..

[currently crapping ngan myself.. like some crazy women..
at the same time listening to some old songs..]
You left me all alone..somewhere on earth
where i dont even know i belong there
the only thing i felt i was torn apart..
You create promises that never exist!



I don't want to tell him, I don't want him to know
That my love for him seems to start to fade away
I want to be with him, but I know that ...
I still feel that love when he stands right beside me
It still takes my breath away when I see him smile
I lie awake at night in my bed thinking
What happened, our love was so strong
I don't understand it, what the hell went wrong
I was so happy, now I sit here alone
I just can't do it, I don't have the strength
It hurts to be near him, it hurts to ignore his calls
My heart breaks everytime I tried thinking i dont need him.
Everything reminds me of him, I can't get away
I just want all of this hurting and pain to leave
My heart is beating faster, all the blood is rushing to my head
It's getting harder to breathe
I wish I didn't love him, I wish I didn't care
Should I let him go and just stay as friends?

Doesn't really mattee, either way I get hurt in the end
Now is the time to make my decision..


No comments: