Tuesday, June 8, 2010

no one seems to care..its better if i never step on earth):

its either i am never getting better or is how people that i am fine!
i will just post about how i felt for the past few days..

it was like the worst! i kept crying.. and no one seems to give a care.. i got no one to turn to pour out what i kept inside..
thanks to izzati for being so kind enough to give me a call..
i had to skip band today as i was feeling real dizzy.. so omma plan to take me to the doctor..
i got 2 days of mc.. yesterday was OMG! i quarrel with fariz.. i was so pissed with him!
i mean no offemce.. Am i a doll to you? i mean those who still have dolls you will like take real good care of them right?
then me eh? i mean i was like alone the whole long time.. and only yesterday he realize he pushed me aside! i dont know why i kept crying uh. tissue box almost empty.. nak makan pon tak selera!
wth! thanks for being so called corncern.. where were you? and when am i sick.. did you even ask if i needed your drug?
you did not fariz! you did not! but instead you treat me like your normal friend..
you are just fantastic!i dont even know whats wrong with me..
i think i'll change my music to a better make sense one okay>

sorry sweet.. i aint mean any harmm it might be our last night ...



No comments: