Sunday, June 6, 2010

that is not me! please eh!


(yeah look properly!this isnt me!^)

(i am confused! i dont wanna be in tears again eh!)
i feel real stupid!real stupid.. i pushed myself in a situation where even i cant
handle! what is like freaking wrong with me?
have i ever treat him well uh.. why cant i get over him?
I feel like i am some_____! urghh..
i wanna push him out of my life..
but each time i do it.. he kept coming back!
am i like C-R-A-Z-Y?
you were always there .. i just cant UH!
(please dont call me tonight..)
i wont want to reply any calls.. i am in  world of  confused..
i'll find a song that i think fits this post..

I’ll encourage you. I’ll be your motivation.

And whenever you need inspiration you can look to me.


A moment ago it seemed
It was yesterday
You were here with me
And everything seems to be the same
What am I supposed to do
With all these empty rooms?
Sit here in solitude
With the smell of your perfume


_WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO!!!!!!_

No comments: