Tuesday, August 24, 2010

because you were never meant to be juliet.

I hate it when i have to hate that someone,who is part of my life.
Friends never make assumptions about you. They never expect a reason to go out with you. In fact friends only expect you to be you.
There's always something about your success that displeases even your best friends.-- Mark Twain
Why did you huh?when you see me in school is like,i am nothing..you never change but what he says is i change!ME? i change?! For god's sake, i change for the better boy, not the worst, and the best part was,
he defended you soo much, i just can't get over it you see, he believes you more than me,takes
thing too lightly, and now you wanna ill treat my other friend? eh please lah,i gave you till the end of N level,
i said no nothing.. i din't even ask your friends about your out side world.
what's all this?

I wanna break up.

No comments: