Sunday, August 22, 2010

there's nothing i can do.

(new set of post) today was effing busy with the SJAB Rehearsal..then at night, i have to slowly and sweetly
do my Country Homework..huhm..been having a lot mood swing..keep forgetting..
pretending to cheer up.. what's wrong with you nurul..thinking soo much..
when you know you can't survive alone, why do you keep moving on?
When i know, i don't like someoene to keep asking my friends about my world,why diid you ask?
when you as friend broke me or tear me,have you ever once thought about my
feeling as your friend? or maybe you have never treat me as a friend before.
when i am mad at you,have i ever before once say i hate you?just once?ever before?
i did apologise to you right?But why did you still do this to me?when you are in a dead end,have i
ever left you alone? WHY am I even HERE?
TO BE THERE FOR YOU MY DEAR!TO bring you along with me,facing the world together,but look at what the both of you did? LOOK!? you almost make me feel like a Fucking Failure .Do You know that?
Continue with your wonderful game alright?

Tata,Nightnight!;(

No comments: