Tuesday, August 17, 2010

hey ho people!

Currently on bed on now.. haiz.. why must medicine exist?
like eeeewww disgusting!
yesterday, body temperature almost reached 40 degree.. haiyoo..
just now morning..i tak wake up as i was too tired.. my body was shivering too much.. oh well..
kate sakit.. thanks to uncle for sending me meet my granny although he knows i am sick..
still he sents me off.. to my 2 girls who teman me yesterday, thank you eh babes!
love you guyslah!)": do you love me?or are you around just for awhile?

i think tommorrow i ain't going to school.. resume school on thursday i think, tu
pon if i am allowed to go lah..i miss my lil'hyper sis alot lah!!huhm..
i'll just upload photos.. minds currently blank now..


byebye!
don't trick me from the back, cause i can just stabbed you from the front.

No comments: