Sunday, September 12, 2010

sempat eh?


HAHAHHAHA!
well.. first and the second day we wore matching colour,nyahahha!
asdays past by,i just don'tknow what i should post.. i am starting to feel blank already!)':
ZOOMBOBAM!haaha..you know i feel so unready for school next week..few days back,had a very good chat with dearest
GAGAP BOY! hahah!oops! dah chat nagn die, suddenly i realised, i was smilling all theway!
then uhm..the day before raya,my family car got into accident!it's soo bad!damn bad!
thank god at that point of time i was asleep!hahah! BEST TK>)
terpakse pakai kreta Lawyer!hahah! this time i loike!:)
huhm.. i still can't forgive her..maybe it takes time.. it's been more than a week..
my friends are really hoping that we will be like before.
but i am sorry, i need extra time..schools starting soon..will things turn out better>?
i can smile at you and acknowledge you before this,
but afte what had happen,i realised,a smile can't seems to grow ..
i don't ask for your sympathy, but this is me..
if you can't take me at my hard way,what's the use of having me at my easy way?

No comments: