Friday, September 17, 2010

Freak you!

Stop all your fake you ASS! you didn't even ask whether i was okay uh, and all you did was
just scold me each time i reach home! i just feel i could just show you how nasty i can be with you!
it hurts me each time you keep accusing me, things that i don't even do uh.
you don't know how i am in school and there you are thinking Nonsence!
you have really bring me down mum.. everything.. you just throw me out of your life just like that..
do you know how much you mean to me?
do you? i just have enough okay, you can throw me out, or kill me at that spot, but why didn't you?
scared uh? please lah, why can;t you just be like in those movies where they parents seem to care soo much..
and because of you , i was asked why my eyes was swollen,
do you even care? did you even care? Shut up lah okay.

(for once, pernah tak kau sbagai kawan tanye tentang keadaan ku?
Tapi tak tanye, Hina yang kau beri pade aku.)

No comments: