Monday, October 4, 2010

and i wonder if i ever cross your mind.

Just once I want someone to look at me right away and think I was beautiful.
Not after they get to know me, or after they see inside my soul, just me.
I want to walk in a room and light up, not blend.

hey, ahha latest post for the week, exams this week, and seriously i need to open my CPA book!
this is like OMG uh.. huhm.. anyways tmrw will be my Maths ppr 1 and CPA ppr 1..
can i ask myself something? Does the word Love ever exist in my dictionary?
i mean if it exist, i would probably be in love right now.. kan?
and eh can i ask you boy? Can you please red the post properly, i mean what the hell seriously, we almost had a tough quarrel last niight..i hate you uh!
When I cry at night, the only thing I can think to myself is...how can I seem so---perfectly fine in the morning. Why do I smile like nothing is wrong? And how does not one single person notice that I'm not okay?



(I AM HUNGRYYYY!!!!!) MAAAAA I WANNA EAT!!(:
hehehe, will post some more kay?=;-

No comments: