Thursday, September 30, 2010

just once, don't make me cry..

I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable
 i am really feeling real down today, you went off just like that, didnt text me..
what the hell uh, am i like just some extra in your life?
i mean you already have her in your life what more?
what more babe>? i mean UGH! seriously! i just feel like i am being used up, when you need me.
you will pick me from stores but not when i am filled with dirt, you
just throw me off just liek that.. what the hell seriously.. all i am asking is just that we have FAIRNESS BETWEEN EACH OTHER.. is it that hard? you said we are friends,
is this how friends are suppose to treat one another?
i am sorry, to sapesape yng terase, sbb i am just talking whatever i feel inside, i am not trying to pick up
a fight or something,but just once listen to what i wanna say, you guys never take my opinions for real..
i mean why? is it really that hard?

to me hope is a very bad thing,it keeps your spirits up,only to be crushed again and again.



No comments: