Wednesday, January 26, 2011

there's nothing..

i remember everyword you say, two days ago.. with all those stupid deals which
i thought maybe might change your mind about me..And when you realise you can nolnger
fulfill it, you start giving me reason..stupid reason.. what are you thinking?
like seriously!  Am i some dead doll or what?
cause if i am, you could have told me earlier and maybe i can understand,
i'm sick and tired of pretending .. pretending that i didn't hear a thing, you know i'm facing some
other problems and there you are adding to it!
why now? after 2 full years of ignoring, why now?

i'm trying to move on here, and you the Freaking dumb pathetic guy
trying to block my happiness,what the hell is wrong with you?>
like seriously lah, what's the use of forgiving? might as well use it for some other stupid purposes
right?

just once lah boy, try and understand how i feel an? instead of trying
to prove to me that you are the best..stop and think kay?
cause i don't need any of your best..all i ever need is just your concerns that's all..):

wah, my eyes is starting it's drama agin.. oh shit!' hahah(:
goodnight evry erthlings(:


No comments: