Monday, January 24, 2011

you are my Bruno Mars(:

Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only one...(lyrics from only Girl by rihanna)

Am i dreaming or is this for real? is this some great fantasy kinda story
or what?Hahaha,thanks bby for the great time (: hahaha,i really don't know how i should express
my feelings, i'm having too much of happy feelings, i just hope all this wiill last ,cause you are the only one i'm left with.. to cry on.. to share my joy with..
it's like as though.. you can sense when i'm okay and when i'm not(:
you brighten my day each time you make me feel upset the day before,
but one thing i don't like is to hear your apology, giving in all the time..
although i know you are that kind of guy, please don't make it a habit to always give in..
i'm just glad i have you around,(:

every end of the week is always an anniversary to us(:
we lay in the wake of destruction(:




No comments: