Monday, February 21, 2011

if only you really understand..

i guess things gonna stay like how it is..
To her friends, she is the loud and exciting girl, always ready to have some fun.

To her parents, she is a destroyer,
To boys who like her, she is an enigma, a great catch.
To a stranger, she is nobody. Just another person walking on the street.
But to herself, she is the most important person in the world.

Look deep into my eyes,
tell me what you see.

Do you see the frail girl in me?
The girl who used to be so bold and strong?



But slowly we tore her apart.
Slowly she began to break like grains of sand
out of my fist.
Slowly she began to cry tears and tears,
wishing you the best.
Saying fair well.


But deep down all she wanted was for you to hold her,
so she could cry out her tears.
Her brown eys drenched with clear tears that no one can see but her.


The girl who broke like glass.
Looked so pretty and perfect on the outside.
Would change into many shapes and formes to feet your liking
but when she broke
She shattered....



Now I have no pretty brown eyes...
 
 
 
It's like a battle, for good and evil, all in my head, I don't know how it started, I don't know how it will end, if it ever does, I don't know who's winning, I don't know who's losing, But I do know that this battle, is killing me, inside and out, It's reopening unhealed wounds, and letting me bleed all over the floor, trying to find myself again.

No comments: