Sunday, March 20, 2011

i know

(yeah i know i look happy..)

i've just finish chatting to my friends ex bfriend.and he told me how hurtful it is to forget her..
he told me he wished he'll get her bck.. and i told him to keep trying..(: waa!!
but WAAAAAAIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!

what about me?

When I'm not there... do you think of me? When you're sad and something's bothering you... do you wish I were there to help comfort you? When you've had a long hard day... do you smile knowing that soon you'll be seeing me, and everything will seem better, even if it's just for a moment? When you lay down at night... do you look back and cherish the new memories you've made with me? And when you get up in the morning, does everything inside of you smile, knowing that this will be another day that we'll be together? because that's how I think of you...
this is what i've been bloody thinking about!damn it!
do you damn know how much i f***ing miss you?!
but the moment you say i'm your exgfriend..that's the saddest feeling i got the moment you say that word..
even the stranger next to me ask whether i was alright..

you maynot understand how important you are in my life.. i don't care whether our promise is still gonna
be there but.. all i want is just to see you. that's all..
bby that's all.that's all..

even if it's hard..atleast just a hug will cure this missing feeling..please?
its a song that i really want you to hear..
before you go to sleep tday..
Need You Now by Lady Antebellum

(just your hug is enough)...)':

No comments: