Saturday, March 19, 2011

i'm sorry


If heartache was a physical pain
I could face it I could face it
But you're hurting me
From inside of my head
I can't take it I can't take it
I'm gonna lose my mind

 okay, i knw tmr's the competition.. and guess what! i'm still up.. wanna know why?
cause i've been asking myself, whether is it worth going bck to him?
i just realised i've been depending on his support..without him knowing..
i just can't help it but feel that way.\i'm slowly losing my mind..
i just keep praying to god that he'll turn up tmrw..just to prove that he still cares..
i know i've been at my worst since the begining of this week.. but i've got no choice..
no choice..
i wished he could come over to me and talk to me..i wish he could give me the hug he gave to me a month
ago..i wish he could ask me agin.whether we could start all over again..
but all this wish are just words..



 And then you locked me up
And covered me up with your lies
I couldn't breathe anymore





No comments: