Sunday, May 15, 2011

i knew that.

(^^)
(not for you^)

i just wish we could be like before.. just you and me sitting at the back of the car..
and no one really cares about what we're doing inside..
i miss those moments.. where you just have to whisper to my ears and say those three words..
i miss those days where.. you will look real eager to see me after a long day of sch..
i miss those days where we will have late night calls..
i miss those times where we you'll grip my hand like no one's around..
i really wished that i didn't have to wake up from that dream..

cause i really hate how things are now.. and i just wish things don't have
to go that way..

i don't like the way you msg me now..
i don't like each time i ask you if you're working.. and your answer will be " yup. i'm working now."
i really hate it, when all i ve to do is just sit and wait for your msges.
i really wish things will go back to how it were before..


No comments: