Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pretending.

I think i've got the right to express what i feel, i cannot just hide feelings and pretend that everythings alright
what? correact a not? I mean if you are in my position, You'll feel the same way too what. correct?
So now i'm gonna let go all the grudges that i have, that i feel. Here it goes.

EH miss. I think i've had enough w you. Yes i know i'm working under you. and i really don't feel confortable w it. Yes i knw we've been friends for almost 3 Years. And just Because everyone in the band thinks that you are the biggest,do you still think i care?
NOPE. and i won't. Just because T is no longer friends with me, you can do everything to just make me feel jealous. Sorry i ain't that kinda person.You really met the wrong soul.
And thank you so much for earning all those credits okay.like serious. first you've ruined me and him and now, you've stole the things that were suppose to be in my hand now. 
Don't you ever dare think that you can control my Band A squad okay. like seriously. 
i'm done

No comments: