Sunday, November 20, 2011

its the moments.

 My two best ones.. the other two i don't know where..
(Mr J and MIss N)

So its been a long tiring week.. but its been good.. Went to Saiful's concert and the Jazz Band sounded awesome.. HAH! i"m glad we ended our relationship bruno.. or else i'll never be able to wonder the world.. I guess Having mr J is worth. He loves me. And thats all i need..

I want someone who’s real, and will be honest with me even if it hurts. I want someone who I can trust, who trusts me too. I want someone who isn’t going to leave the first time something doesn’t go right; someone who’s in it for the long run and is willing to work things out. I want someone who’s okay with how clingy I am and understands I’m only like that because I care, a lot. I want someone who will except me for who I am, flaws and all, and won’t try to change me. I want someone who’s willing to put up with my occasional mood-swings, anxiety, and depression and won’t judge me for the problems I have. I want someone who knows that I push people away when I’m scared, or angry, or upset and that even though I act like I don’t want them around I really do and it’s times like that when I need them the most. I don’t need someone who’s perfect, I just need someone who’s willing to try. I just want to be with someone that I love and cares enough to love me too. Is that too much to ask for?
NOpe. Because what i'm asking for is alrdy given to me ((; The right Angel(:

No comments: