Monday, January 2, 2012


I have nowhere to vent so I’m just going to do it here and I’m sorry and please don’t judge me because I just feel the shittiest ever right now.




How could you do this to me, in that way, after so long? I mean, you couldn’t even call me instead of fucking texting me in the middle of the night? That’s awful, I really thought you were above that. You promised you would never do this to me and I thought you were different and that your promises meant something. You were more than just some boy to me and I’m sorry that my feelings can’t go away as fast as yours, because mine were actually real. Your reasoning doesn’t even make sense. That’s not even a good reason to hurt someone and believe me, it hurts sososo bad. I completely trusted you and you let me down and left me broken. Thanks. There is so much I want to say to you and have you explain to me, but you ignore my calls and won’t even talk to me. I hope you can figure everything out that you said you needed to. I’ll give you your space like you wanted and maybe you’ll tell me the real reason someday. I can never get this attached to someone ever again, it’s a disaster. The funny thing is, if by chance you decided to apologize and take back everything you said, I wouldn’t even hesitate to forgive you and start over. That’s probably false hope on my part though, and I should probably grow up and stop moping and being pathetic. I just feel so awful and like something was ripped out of me and everything is falling apart.



I’ll just let you know, you’ll never ever find anyone else who would do anything in the world for you and who cares for and loves you this much.



And I hope you see this.



No comments: