Monday, April 9, 2012

sometime is the bestfriend you need(:

i just want you to know, you’re the closest thing that i hold to my heart.

Hey Joe,
I just wanted to remind you that you are such an amazing person. You don’t believe in yourself, but I believe in you, and you make me so proud every single day. I can’t imagine what it’s like falling in love with a girl who is 5 years different from you.. I can’t imagine being left out over family discussion.(Eventhough most of the time i'm left out from my families discussion too). I can’t imagine being hated for simply being who you are, and I can’t imagine not having support from the people closest in your life. Although I support you 100%, it breaks my heart that you don’t get that support from your family. Sometimes I don’t know the right things to say when you’re feeling all madangrypissedoffscrewedupsucks, but I hope you see that I try my best. I hope one day you see all the wonderful things I see in you. I hope you see strength, determination, kindness, and love. You are an amazing man, you are an amazing boyfriend, you are an amazing son, you are the most sweetestlovablecutest bestfriend and someday you will be an amazing dad. Please don’t ever lose faith, because I know you can get through anything life every throws at you. You will always have me by your side, and I will always be eager to hold your hand through it all. Be happy. Be strong. Be you, because I enjoy every bit of it. i still love you(:



Love,Nurul(:

No comments: