Thursday, March 22, 2012

if i had one wish.



Maybe keeping you around will only kill me. Maybe it will mend “us”
Maybe your silence will drive me mad, and I’ll walk away, on my own but maybe that’s what I need. Maybe you miss me, but your pride is too much.But maybe you still feel some of the things I do, but I’m  seriously beginning to doubt that. Maybe I could find the perfect words, and just be able to tell you exactly whats going through my mind right now, things could be fine, and we would be perfect again,
and I would never let you go, I’m so sorry about what i did, how i made you felt that night, i knew you’d always be there for me when i needed you and i tried to do the same, and now when i need you the most, once i’ve relised how stupid i was for chasing after you and you dont care no more. its like we’ve started talking and meeting up again, it showed me what i’ve lost, im checking my phone every 2minutes even though i heard no ring or felt no vibrate. i guess since birth we grasp on to anything we can get our hands on and hold on as if we cease to let go. thats what its like i dont want to let go. i dont want you too walk away. i guess im a stuborn person and i guess we see letting go as giving up and giving up means quitting and that as we know is cowardly.
I really hope everything is okay with you right now.

No comments: