Friday, May 11, 2012

it's not always about giving up.


You were never there when i needed you. You were always somewhere else when i'm in need of you. you took the things i say as a kid speaking to you. You nvr think about how i feel. You threw me aside during those days where you feel i'm not needed.You pushed me aside. You nvr once stop and try to think. Think why i'm always there when you need me. Why i still put up with all your cruel-mean-hurtful-upsetting words. Think why when youre sick i'm always giving that extra concern. But what did you do? You pushed me side.You took me for granted. You felt that i'm the one whos chasing for you. You think that if you lose one, you can still get another. You always feel i can nvr understand you.







I wish someday you will wake up and see whats infront of your eyes. I hope someday, you will start thinking, who really love you to the extend of accepting all your critism. I hope someday, you will come looking for me again. i really hope someday you will look back, and cry because you lost me.

No comments: