Thursday, January 3, 2013

A new year, a new beginningđź’™

Hello everyone(: haha. Oh well. Here it goes(: I've got like actually 2 major thing that I'm gonna just share since I've got nobody and no one else I share it with ( except my beloved bf).


So here's the first part, well, firstly I would like to wish everyone a happy 2013(; I hope you've had a blast cause definately, I did(: haha *wink*
So here's the beginning of my first part,
2 years ago, I thought love would never be something that I would wake up to thinking that its one of the happiest thing ever. Oh well, guess what, the boy that I hated, the one that makes me smile even when most of his jokes aren't really funny. The one that makes me feel beautiful even without any make ups on. The boy that cuddles me to sleep, ensuring I will be able to sleep peacefully without having me to think that I won't wake up the next day,
And definately it's Joseph lam(: so here I am wishing you a HAPPY 2years ANNIVERSARY(: yay!!(: haha

2nd thing is,
HAVE A HAPPY 2013(: YAY!



No comments: