Sunday, June 16, 2013

Inlove

So i'm back to another long story (i hope). i'm tired really tired over what has been happening to me lately. Too much things has been happenig that i never really got the chance to keep track of what i am actually doing.
Like lately, Joseph was being such a fuckedtard(i'm sorry love), he was like asking for my assistance to renew his iphone software, from the fact that i actually told him to do so waaaay earlier. Annoyed the hell out of me. But it's ok, since he has like updated his iphone software, he's been trying to make time to skype with me, So im a happy girl now. (: Heh. he can be all bitch with me, but at the end of the day, he will be the one making me laugh, coming to my place surprisingly, kissing me whn i'm actually quarelling with him. No one's evetr gonna beat this bitch!. HAHAH. So i hang out with him today,bought Joseph favourite food, And he shouted "THAANK YOU LAH DARLING," HAHAH.i have no idea who else would be able to treat ne just like how did. Trust me, it's totally not our honey moon period, but it feels like it.


Joesph, i'm glad we met and it seems like every second seems precious to me now.,
I know we won't stay together for pretty long, but lets make this few moments worth.
i love you to infinity and beyond.


So this was like last thursday, i attended the Queen's Birthday, HOLYMOLLY, Their Fish and Chips, IS AWESOME!! HAH. Okay, so basically the reason why i was sent there was because i, was one of the leading trumpet player back then during my batch and the feeling when i step onto the ground was similar to the one that i did a few years ago. HAHAH.

Okay i'm like drop dead tired, i totally need to jump on my bed now. I will update once i hve more to say, Till then, Happy reading lah((:


Regards,
Victoria Nurulhuda Leighton



No comments: