Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Flaws. They don't leave.

so hey guys, I'm back, to another new set of post. Hahaha. i've had a really long day today.
from 9 am to like 10pm. Trust me. I'm missing my bed. Went back to band today, and guess what? i'm like seeing familiar faces. Freaking shit. Ahh. And i jsut had like 2 meals today. Usually i will eating 4 meals a day. DAMN that's like too much right ahha. Okay honestly, i ate like minimum 3 meals aday. But today i seriously don't know what's gotten into this weird body of mine. Siggh. No one really bothers about weight now,do they? ahha. Honestly i only bother about my weight when my i realise it only after like 2 or 3 days later, HAHAHA. Okay, I really don't see anyone posting or commenting on anything so i'm gonna assune that i am actually talking to myself. HAHHAHA. Ok sorry. I'm seriously feeling all tired now. I feel so sleepy and shagged. My whole body just aches soo much. Oh did i told you that i'm in cheerleading now?MY MY MY>. Serioulsy. Its really alot of work out. I totally need a long nice break from cheer. HAHA. Okay i promise on my next post i'll try to update more on regards to cheer.

Yeah, Thats him. Hahahha, We are like finally on skype. And  i am so freaking happpy we are. AHAHA>.. Ignore that bitch face of mine. but oh well. Thats how we look like when we are skyping.HAHAH. I can't wait for our next skype chat.  okay do tell me ok? if you guys wanna like skype with me. anyone will be fine. i'm serious. Okay.i suppose thats alli  have for the night.

Goodnight , and have a good sleep.

regards

Victoria Nurulhuda Leighton

No comments: