Friday, April 23, 2010

hehehhe.. ngan my sweet ary! ahhahhha
nagn dorang niarie!
fuyooohhh !! i wore the same colour teee shirt as himmm lahh!!!
hahahahha! happyahppyhappy!
todays school was a bit fast.. i mean uhmm i enjoyed todays day..
huhmmm.. played ball games today, lepas tuh...ade trip home nagn teman kesayangan!
It rained like damn heavy!lepas tuh.. took the bas, my eyes was like damn drowsy gile!tahaan je!
haizz...school was great..we buch of loveess.. played ball like no ones bussiness..
ahhahahah.. sempat amek gambar lagik!hahahhaha!..here are some picahs!


(green sekejap heh)
Didint i told you to leave me alone?
i told you to forget me. and even asking you to stop coming back!
i swear i hate you!
Never eever even think of me taking you back into my life!
(GO AWAY!)

after the day you step in.. i realised i had love back
after almost 1 whole year of being alone..you treat me like i was your only one..
showering me with your love..
i realise i am putting in my whole faith in you..
even if its 6 1/2 months..i am willing to
stay on love..


No comments: