Monday, April 26, 2010

i know you dont mean it

Because you know you didnt trust me!
I am sorry if i did make you go mad today!
i know you didnt mean it..i know you thought that it was just a joke..
but no it wasnt.. i was serious about it..i am not trying to say that "oh, am i really doing this?"
i just dont mean it..i am just waitting for your call..although i said that you can call anytime..i just wanna hear your cheerful voice again..
You are everything in my life see the joy you bring
And ain't no one I can compare you to
And I know that you will never walk away from me no matter what
And that's why I plan to do the same thing for you
And I want you to know...(i am sorry if i have to ask you to read this)..

I was heart broken, you broke me into pieces
pieces that couldn't be put back together
it didn't matter the weather, i just wanted you here.
I was weak, trying to get back on my feet
didn't matter what the past brought
i wanted you to be with me in heart beat.
But where were you?
or was i alone in the first place?

No comments: