Wednesday, April 28, 2010

wasnt a regret for me.



nothing but just randomness.. todays paper was ok.. But the writting part.. idk if i would make it or not..
hang out for awhile.. then pastu,balek ngan sweets.. didnt talk anything tho...): gueess whta it rained cats and dogs today! my gosh! kalau tau.. ade chance conferm sleep time! hahahha!
Taunitng words painful words,
Please go away,
You're not wanted here,
You and I know,
Yet you still stay?
Do you like to hurt me
Do you like the tears,
How about the lonely nights
Where all my dreams are fears?
Do you want me killed,
Dead from all the pain inside,
It's okay, you'll succeed soon,
There's not much time to hide.
But, then again, why do you want me dead,
You'll only kill yourself, you see,
Cuz you live in my head.

[ok nights lovees!]


No comments: