Wednesday, April 14, 2010

its late now and i am still awake..

its late at night.. and i am still on my screen.. tolong wannee type out her speech for tmrw..
haizz.. ngantok giler seyh nie..tangan blm jab lagik..
huhm.. just got a msg fromhim..at 1020pm.
idk what happen to him tibertiber asked about ...uhmm its ok...
i dont know if i am willing to accept him.. i am just afraid we wont be like how we are..
close like hearts.. . he gave me chocolate tadik.. it was said to be a special gift.. and i felt happy .. sebab dah lamer kan tak dapat hadiah .. hahahhaa...
i ma just speechleess. like crazy.. nowords is helping me now..
my brain is blank.. i just replied with a "Huh"?
my gosh.. i am just stress.. huhm.. ^^!
i was scheming thru my stuff tadik and i saw a note that says..
each time u cry.. i will always be ther to wipe it away as i cant take the heart to see you hurting...hehe..
sweet kan? gaggaaa... no wwhat am i typing?
seriously my mind is blank.. i will just think what i should i reply..
it must be long enough..
Nights peeeps. wanna knock out now..wanna take my jab duluk takot anything go wrong tmrw..
Beep me ouhkay?

[would u treat as yours? without asking me to be yours>]

No comments: