Tuesday, May 18, 2010

you are gonna catch me !



nyahahahha. okay.. its been aday after our together! hehhheh..
hahaha.. soo today hang out with afew sweet hearts..(adilla,zyie,Sweets,fana)
hehhehe.. soo. i got all my papers back..
only hom-e.. shit! bring it down all the way! haiyoo! my malay, huhmm Fantastic lah syg!
haahaha.. today was alil bit low.. as didnt got the chance to go home with HIM!!%#$@^
tsk! hang out for awhile.. then teros i halau him! ahhahah..
disturb him more worst.. ahhaha .. sorry sweetheart!
hahhaha.. entah ehh.. three word.. huhmm i love him heh(:
soo.. he was abit late for online.. then i heard the soccer was postponed because of the rainn.. huhmm(hahha)
wekwekwek! okay omma noisy like helll.. haiz.. wait eh ma.. i give last msg to sweetheart kay(:
ahhahah..daddys been alil bit diffrent the past few days.. and i kinda miss the old him..
i mean he is too out of it..
we rarely have outings now.. one reason.. 'sorryy.. papa is having a lot of meetings outside'..WTH!!??
i mean .. ugh! i expect more of those daddys love and not being pushed aside!
he promised to have dinner together tonight.. but its just not happening!
i miss ya paps!
alright.. i am out..
dadys home already..(:
alright people.. text me or beep me if theres something(:
love yea all okay?







When you ignore me, I always think I've done something wrong :(,

No comments: