Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i am a heart breaker

i thought, our friendship would last a lil bit longer.. and now i am afraid to lose you as
a friend.. not because i don't want to be around them, but i just
feel uncomforable with them, i guess you and me might just end up being friends and not more than that..
i am really tring to cherish all my happy times with you..
you just rock my dearest girl friend and guy friend..
(: no wonder i can smile now, and its all because of you guys, although i give no expression..just accept me okay?
thank you for bringing some joy back to me.. atleast i don't have to think about some nonsence
stuff now! And Si ALAM tu, thank you for all the cheerful, yet nagging nights you give me!
(:
For the gagap guy, i really appreciate your return.. huhm.. it's easy for me now..
atleast ade jugak teman mlm..(OWL) hehehe! mati aku!
 although i know happiness last forver, i feel mine is not gonna last long.. maybe because
it's my faith, but i'll still continue to cheer up..(:

(till today, you never dare to come right infront of me to apologise, what kind of a bitch are you?)

No comments: