Sunday, June 9, 2013

Back to Reality

How does missy look this morning? Hahah. Anyways, Goodmorning to all those readers out there. Haha. Like Seriously guys, i really don't know if anyone's even reading this emotionless, pathetic, stupid blog of mine. That picture up there, was like taken like last 2 days ago i think? Just trying out some curls on my hair. HAHA, although i know my younger sister doesnt really agrees to the fact that i look better in curls. Its almost a week since my term break starts. And its like totally killing me. I seriously have nothing to do but to just rot to death at home. i need to do something productive but i just cant seem to find the right thing to do. Singapore have to really start to make itself bigger. Looking at Singapore state now. Sigh. im just out of words.


So. Thats how my friday seems to be.Seriously. i feel blessed. After everything that has happen. That  handsome man there stills hold on to me real tight. Ok most prolly there will be like religion problem in the near future between me and him. But that shall wait. But right now. I'm thankful for the past two years of my life. we have went through soo much things together.All those fights, small quarrels about how we should meet, sweet simple gifts, tight hugs and short/long kisses.What more can i ask for? Friday was more of like  'let's just lay side by side tgther and imagine hows future will be' (;
i know i'm still young when it comes to love but with him around , life feels complete. It's no longer honeymoon period for us, due to school stuff, or work, family and etc. But no matter how busy i am or how busy he is, with just a simple 'gdmornn" text from him, it definatly makes my day. I know why allah put him in mylife for some reason i know why his god puts me in his life, but whatever reason they have, i hope he isn't gonna take him away. i'm not ready to lose anyone now. Especially with me in such a state. I can;t imagine anyone else beside me. Cause assurance is a fullmark with him by myside.
He is werid amd he acts all cute and sweet with me. no words can discribe how much he means to me. I know someday i will lose him. But i don't want it to like happen now. Cause it's too fast. Joseph is more of like a brother/boyfriend/companion/bestfriend to me. He can be all fucked up with me, but i know at some point in life, he will tell me, he does all that because he loves me. And thats enough to last a life time.

Oh btw. if ever anyone reads my blog,
you guys can follow me through my instagram: victorianurul

Hahahah. do you think i should like take up modelling? cause i wanna give it a try. Its like a new adventure trip for me. You know what i mean. I've like look through for a few modelling industries, but i seriously can't find any. Sigh.

Have a good weekend alright. I will definately update more!

instagram:victorianurul
twitter: @sexyynuurul

Peace out


Regards.
Victoria Nurulhuda Leighton

No comments: