Monday, June 10, 2013

sudden loneliness

Yes yes yes. Thats my youngest sister, The clever one, the fickleminded one and the loved one.
Trust me, if anyone of you were to be under the same roof as her, you wouldnt want to hear her shout her kungs out. ok kidding. Such a nice monday afternoon and guess where am i?HOME LAH GUYS. Seriously. i totally feel like hollidays is killing me. I am starting to eat a lot of stuff like literally junk food. Someone needs to stop me from eating all that before i start getting all fat. Lets see what did i do yesterday. Okay so i went down to queensway just to get my chicka a new pair of high cuts. Damn the shoes there. i never expected it to be all sexy. Or am i just outdated? ahh sigh its the usual huda back to life. AHHAH. Got her new pair of shoes and head down to changi village for soem nice supper, Ahh after all, my sunday didn't really turn out to be that bad afterall. Okay, remember i posted my instagram and twitter account name.. well the reason why i actually left them there is cause i wanna know who actually been the one reading my post. Okguys. i know this blog thing is like open to all but i am just curious thats all.. So chillax ok.


So thats miss Victoria Nurulhuda Leighton.
I'm really feeling all bored this week. I haven't been doing anything productive. Like nothing at all.
ZERO EFFORT. Hahah. ok let me just ask something. Have you guys eaten? cause i am like feeling all hungry right now. Somebody please send me like a abag  of macspicy please. My tummy is like making soo much noise. My bestfriend is busy at work, And guess what the fuck am i doing? laying on my bed,
ok i ma go get some food.



 Regards
Victoria Nurulhuda Leighton

No comments: